Thursday, February 05, 2009

Sharing the Journey Speaker: Deidre Havrelock- Faith Stories





Q.What does the theme: Love Without Limits" mean to you?
 I know my love has limits because I hear myself saying, "I'm willing to do this much, but only this much... I know I can do that, but only that" I want to go this far, but only that far and no further." But with the Holy Spirit- the Spirit of Love- I often step beyond what I want or what I'm capable of. Where I see limitations, the Spirit sees possibilities; where I see the impossible, the  Spirit sees miracles just waiting to happen.

Q.How will women "Grow in Love" during your session at Sharing the Journey on March 14th?" 
Faith stories will impart a little bit of biblical knowledge regarding what a Christian Testimony is along with a whole lot of understanding that love is what drives one to testify.

Q.Outside of your passion to speak, what do you like to do for fun?
Speaking is not so much my passion, writing is. I'm currently working on a spiritual memoir and a book about testimony for WJOF. I study Hebrew in my spare time. Also, I'm studying screen writing and working on a script. I like reading too. (I'm a bit boring I think!) smile.

No comments: