"The restoration of women through gathering, nurturing, discovering and sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ!"
- Gathering: To provide a forum for women to come together for spiritual growth and inspiration, and to promote unity and fellowship in the body of Christ.
And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage and one another - and all the more as you see the Day approaching. Hebrews 10:25
- Nurturing: To offer encouragement through our conferences and related ministries that would nurture mind, body and spirit.
Come to me, all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28
- Discovering: To help women discover the amazing love that God has for them through a relationship with Jesus Christ!
For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. Ephesians 2:10
- Sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ!: To equip women to reach out to others and become a vibrant part of their families, communities, churches and their world!
You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven. Matthew 5:14-16
Statement of Faith
We believe in:
- The triune God - the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The divine inspiration and infallibility of God's word and its authority and benefit for all matters of faith and life.
- The sovereignty of God as Creator, Redeemer, Sustainer and Righteous Judge.
- The deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, his virgin birth, his sinless life, his sacrificial and atoning death for fallen mankind. His resurrection to the right hand of the father and his return in power and glory for all true believers.
- The justification of the sinner through no merit on his own but by the grace of God and through faith alone.
- The indwelling presence and power of the Holy Spirit in the life of all believers, sanctifying them to live a godly life in example and service.
- The mercy and grace of God, and his desire for all to come to the knowledge of his will.
- The resurrection of all believers in Christ to eternal life.
- Accomplishing the will of God concerning the Great Commission and the Great Commandment giving all the glory to Him.
- The spiritual unity of believers in Christ.