A lot happens in a year... In our world, our nation, our city, our communities, our homes, our hearts… It's incredible to reflect on all that transpires in a calendar year. For Women's Journey of Faith, we are pumped with all that transpired:
- March- Our tour to Israel was incredible!
- April- Our Sharing the Journey seminar was engaging!
- Summer- Our online Bible study on True Woman 101 was transformational!
- August- Our Faith Stories seminar was inspiring!
- September- Our emerging team brought added strength to our vision!
- Fall- Launching our speakers ministry with women across Canada was thrilling!
- October- Our prayer and worship night with the Faith Alive band was powerful!
- November- Our 14th annual conference "Wisdom" with Keynote speaker Mary Kassian and musical guests Point of Grace was life changing! Over 1450 in attendance and almost 100 children sponsored through our partnership with Compassion!
- November- Our partnership with Athletes in Action for their Single Mom's Dessert Night nurtured us all and led us into launching our mentoring sisterhood program!
- December- Our team Christmas party was special- so much to celebrate together!
As we remember 2013, may you also reflect on the people who impacted you, the places you've been and the engaging things you've done. To end the year with gratitude by reflecting on the gifts God has given you, positions us to enter 2014 with a heart open for an increase in restoration, His revelations to be poured out once again for us all.
Here is a simple downloadable doc for you to print and use to reflect on this past year!
Jot down those words, thoughts, prayers, scriptures that come to mind and post on your fridge or tuck in your Bible as a keepsake!
Happy New Year everyone from all of us at Women's Journey of Faith!