Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sharing the Journey Speaker: Jeremy Hall: Session "Signs of the Times"


Q. What does the theme "Love Without Limits" mean to you?
This is a hard question for anyone to answer. But how much more so, with me having the handicap of being a man, and therefore a natural fear of the ‘L’ word.I suppose the first thing that pops into my head on the issue of Love is found in John 15:13-14.
Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends. You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.”
It amazes me that while we were yet sinners, that Christ still died for us (Rom 5:8). We all stand guilty by the law (Rom 3:19) at the judgment seat of Christ, and yet He knowing we had no way of satisfying justice by our own accord, died for us… for me. It was my sin that placed him on the cross and yet he suffered in my place.
I’m not sure we can truly understand such love as that. Not to mention the magnitude of our transgression that can now be overlooked to those who would repent and have faith in Christ.

Q. How will women grow in "Love" during your session at Sharing the Journey on March 14th? It is my hope that the ladies attending will grow in their appreciation of the 66 love letters that God wrote to all mankind through His Holy Word.

Q. Outside of your passion to speak, what do you like to do for fun?
I am a fisherman at heart. I love to spend summer days fishing quietly on the lake pondering the important things in life.I also enjoy studying the Word, writing, playing my guitar and spending time with my family. Of no greater source of joy do I have than that in the smiles and laughter of my family. I truly am a blessed man.


Jeremy is Executive Director of Berean Watchmen Ministries.  and is actively involved in the international ministry through lectures, contributing articles and commentaries relating to Bible prophecy and Christian living in these later days. Come visit us at http://www.bereanwatchmen.com

No comments: